Target Your MarketINTEX Expo is your company’s opportunity to present your product, service or solution to the interior and exterior wall and ceiling industry. As an exhibitor at INTEX Expo you will meet face to face with your most important customers and establish beneficial relationships. Sponsorship opportunities are available to take your marketing plan to the next level by increasing your ability to get your message across to customers, building your company’s name recognition and achieving a measurable return on your investment.
Why Exhibit?When you exhibit at this premier event, you are instantly in touch with your target market. INTEX Expo brings current and potential customers together in one location.
Who Attends the INTEX Expo?
- Wall and ceiling contractors
- General contractors
- Others in the commercial construction industry
2019 Exhibit Rates$3,535 for AWCI/CISCA members
$4,535 for non-members
All booth spaces are a standard 10′ x 10′ or multiples thereof unless otherwise indicated.
*There is a fee of $150 per corner booth
How to Reserve a Space
- Select a preferred booth space from the floor plan. Also select four alternate locations.
- Complete the online booth space application.
After January 7, 2019, all contracts must include full payment for booth space.
2019 ScheduleMove In
VenueGaylord National Resort & Convention Center
National Harbor, MD
Exhibitor BenefitsBooth Fee Includes
- 10′ x 10′ booth space
- 8′ high back drape in show colors
- 3′ high side drape in show colors
- 7″ x 44″ company ID sign
- Company listing on www.INTEXConstructionExpo.com
- Company listing in the official INTEX Expo Program Guide
- VIP passes for complimentary registration for the expo for customers or prospects, NOT booth personnel
- 1 full OR 4 trade show only complimentary booth personnel registrations per 10′ X 10′
- Special advertising rates in AWCI’s Construction Dimensions magazine
Exhibitors receive one full registration or four trade show only passes for every 10′ x 10′ space contracted. These badges are for booth personnel only.
Trade show-only passes do not include attendance at any functions outside the exhibit hall. Exhibitors are encouraged to purchase additional full registrations with either AWCI or CISCA at the special exhibitor rates.
To purchase CISCA event tickets, please contact CISCA at (630) 584-1919 or firstname.lastname@example.org.